frank

2006 has brought a lot of things into my life, but the best thing has been frank. frank and i met in march at the myrtle beach trip already catalogued below. he is an incredible man of God who encourages me daily. he recently moved to the raleigh area and is working nearby as we save for the future...whatever God has in store for us. :0)

2 Comments:
Tori,
I'm so excited you posted on your blog. I am now a blog junkie. I don't have my own but LOVE viewing others. I always check yours after I check Blair & Emiliys. Greetings from SC. Tell Frank hello as well. Phil & I saw him last summer in WA at camp - he was still interning on the west coast. What are your plans?
Hey, girl! It's awesome that you guys have found each other. I'm so happy for you I can just burst. :D
Looking forward to hanging out with you again. Do you still eat lots of ice cream? Even with those dreaded ice crystals? LOL ;)
Call me, girlfriend! These old bones ain't gettin' any younger! :D
Post a Comment
<< Home